The municipality of Eastern Charlotte is seeking to fill four (4) positions through the Canada Summer Jobs program.
Assisting the Public Works Department with general daily responsibilities under the direction of the local crew foreman.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the program:
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the beginning of the employment period.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment.
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- Have a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
Wage: $15.25 / hour
Duration: Eight (8) weeks
- St. George Public Works
- Blacks Harbour Public Works
- Blacks Harbour & Area Heritage Museum & Visitor Center
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please provide the Municipal Office with your resume and cover letter.
|In person or by mail||Eastern Charlotte|
1 School Street
St. George, NB E5C 3N2
|By email||[email protected]|
Subject Line: Fire Chief Application
Close Date: Friday, May 19, 2023