Common Forms & Requests
Download, print and complete these forms:
- Boys & Girls Club of Charlotte County (Gold Rush) Funding Application (PDF Form)
- Community Garden Application & Agreement (PDF)
- Keeping of Urban Chickens Request Form (PDF)
- Building Permit Application (links to Southwest New Brunswick Service Commission)
Referral Request: Charlotte County Sports for Kids Fund
Fundy Community Foundation (FCF) is seeking help to distribute grants from the Charlotte County Sports for Kids Fund and its named funds; the Bob Flewelling Sports for Kids Fund and the Mike Kohler Sports for Kids Fund.
These funds were set up to provide financial assistance to youth ages 5-18 to allow them to participate in recreational activities that would otherwise be cost prohibitive. Grants can be made to help offset the cost of registration fees, equipment, travel etc. for students in need.
If you would like to submit a name for referral, please click here to complete a contact form.
Applying for a Grant Donation
To apply for a grant from Eastern Charlotte, please complete the Application Form: Grants to Non-Profit Organizations.
- Grant Applications are open to non-profit organizations only and are not available to businesses or individuals.
- Applications must be received prior to October 1 of the current year to be considered for the following fiscal year.
Request for Information (RTIPPA)
Requests for Information are subject to the Province of New Brunswick’s Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (RTIPPA).
For information on the Act, making a request and/or exceptions, please visit Province of New Brunswick’s RTIPPA information page.
All request must be made in writing using the Request for Information Form and submitted to:
1 School Street
St George, NB E5C 3N2