The Magaguadavic Place Civic Center is available for public and private rentals. With its parking, restrooms, kitchen, and various meeting areas, Magaguadavic Place is ideal for wedding receptions, bridal and baby showers, birthday parties, board meetings, and more.
Below are some details about pricing and key rental notes to help decide if this venue can meet your rental needs.
- Rental pricing includes taxes.
- “Half Day” rental is for a maximum of four (4) hours.
- “Full Day” rental is for a maximum of ten (10) hours.
- “Weekend” rental is from Saturday at 8:00 a.m. until Sunday at 8:00 p.m.
- Main Room rates include rental of Room and one (1) wireless microphone, if needed.
- The rental day ends at 10:00 p.m.
- NO alcohol is allowed on the premises, no exceptions.
- NO smoking (tobacco or cannabis) or vaping is allowed on the premises and/or in the building.
|Main Room – Tables & Chairs||185|
|Main Room – Audience (Chairs Only)||300|
|Main Room – Standing Room (no tables/chairs)||300|
|Lower Level – Tables & Chairs||30|
|Lower Level – Audience (Chairs Only)||40|
|Setup and/or |
|Covers the use of Town employees to setup the space in your designed configuration.||$90|
|Kitchen Fee||Use of the kitchen for cleanup and staging is included in pricing. This fee is for use of cooking appliances as they require special cleaning.||$150|
|Use of Sound Equipment||The Main Hall is equipped with a sound system for use of microphones, a sound board, speakers, etc.||$50|